Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Eat, Sleep and Breath PR Campaigns class...

I'm getting closer to graduation, which is very exciting, but that means that I'm getting even closer to finishing my Campaigns project.

On Monday we had a tactics draft due, and my group wasn't prepared. That's my fault, though. I'm the Account Executive, and I should have been better prepared.

With that said, my group and I have worked around the clock to get our tactics done. In the past 48 hours, 28 of those have spent on Campaigns. I never realized how much work actually goes into planning a campaign. I have a lot more respect for those PR practitioners who work in the agency setting.

As much as I have always said I would never work in an agency, I kind of thrive off of the stress and the unpredictability of planning a campaign. Maybe agency is now an avenue I may consider...

No comments: